To start with today we are going to take some of the common requirements of vista in terms of personal system.
This are the common questions which every time i use to find on each forum repeatedly one after other.. So some where i think i should make the things a bit happening with the same scrap faq.
Here they are.....
What are the PC requirements for
According to Microsoft:
A Windows Vista Premium Ready PC includes at least:
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor¹).
- 1 GB of system memory.
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with a WDDM driver, 128 MB of graphics memory (minimum)², Pixel Shader 2.0 and 32 bits per pixel.
- 40 GB of hard drive capacity with 15 GB free space.
- DVD-ROM Drive.
- Audio output capability.
- Internet access capability.
What are the minimum system requirements to run
- DirectX 9 video card
- Pixel shader 2.0 support
- AGP 4x or better or PCI Express video cards are recommended.
- At least 64 MB of video memory for standard resolution monitors. More will be needed for high resolution or multiple monitor setups.
- A special WDDM video driver
How much RAM is recommended for smooth operation of